I don't think I love you but my heart says I do | Teen Ink

I don't think I love you but my heart says I do

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

I tell myself I have no feeling for you what so ever, but my heart begs to differ. My heart screams out to you. I LOVE YOU WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME BACK. My mind just like forget about him, but my heart says " No, I will not do such a thing. He means a lot more than you know brain." "What ever just get over him heart" "I can't something about him will not let me forget him."

brain and heart are always in a batter over lover

Thank you. And Yes I know it's better to listen to your heart it turns out better. My heart was telling me to tell this guy I liked him so I did and he was cool with it.

love&happy:) said...
on Sep. 16 2011 at 10:52 am
it's poetry I read is better to listing to your heart know your could thinking different but is better listing to your heart