While You're Young

I often find myself thinking about past relationships. I also find myself not believing in love due to some of them. I have my reasons for this. This specific boy made me turn into someone heartless and cold. He stood me up and after giving him a second chance, he lied to me countless times. My most recent relationship also turned into a failure because I was afraid of being hurt so harshly once again. I have come to learn we should guard our hearts from this type of pain for it is tough to come back from. Yes, I know we will have to experience this type of hurt eventually but while you are young you should go out and have fun. We should so something crazy and stay out all night. Just have fun. We do not need to worry about love right now. Love will happen to us when it is supposed to.

NeverGrowUp said...
I feel the same way all the time. My advice dont regret anything you did because at some point it was what you wanted. Trust people because not everyone will hurt you! I took me awhile to realize this.

LovelyMiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yup!!:D your so right these days were all so caught up in guys and some guys in girls that we sometimes forget to think about ourselves and just have fun, enjoy life and relax while were young! We only live once and bravo to your article I agree:)