You through my eyes | Teen Ink

You through my eyes

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

When some people see you they see someone who is just doing something that they shouldn't, but I see someone that is kinda a reflection of me. You care about what comes down the road, how your kids will be affected by what you do today and I like that about you. You also look at how it could effect the people you love most around you. Your heart is bigger than Texas, you never push anyone out unless they really do something to hurt you. The way I see you is different from everyone else, but I like the way I see because I always see the good in you

well i like this guy and people were always like EWWW! so i got tired of it and i wrote how i saw him. I didn't see him as a ugly monster like others I saw him by what i saw on the inside a smart young man