Goodbye to life | Teen Ink

Goodbye to life

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

I never knew why you did this. I gave you my everything. I gave you sweet and tender love. I gave you a house. I bought you what ever you needed. I supported your dreams even though they were stupid. I gave you two beautiful children. I took care of our children. I keep them healthy. I looked after them, but now you throw me and the children out! WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU? By tomorrow you will lose everything. The house you lived in, the car you drove, the money you had, the love we gave you, and most important the family you had. Just remember who paid for it all. I'm the one who worked my butt off, I'm top dog come tomorrow you will be saying goodbye to the life you had.

my dad told me to be independent because sometimes love don't work out so this is what i came out with