Every Heart is it's own novel

Love not much to say a feeling in your gut, heart, or even mind. Love is unique no two alike. Relationships of all ages different people feel different on the subject of love. Most feel young kids brains aren't matured enough to know what true love is. Everyone has their own opinion. My opinion is what one chooses is their life not yours if they are happy isn't that enough? High school love could be rough. People could judge, harass, or even destroy a relationship. Love does it matter the age differences. If a life is in threat i can see why but a perfectly stable one why does it matter. Love is a fragile thing something to cherish. Yes love comes with heart breaks sometimes. But isn't it worth the fight, and the tears cause in the end it might turn into something better.

"Heart breaks can be created for a good reason so that new loves can form"

Relationships need to be healthy and stable. Accusing your partner can stress them till they fall apart emotionally. Loving relationships may result in something special, something extraordinary, or even true happiness.
"Someone once told me theres a reason they have so many ice cream flavors. If you don't try to find your favorite you'll never have the one you will really like!"

Lexiee13 said...
I like that quote you used at the end its so true. Im stll looking for that perfect ice cream flavor.

IDKXmere13 replied...
Thanks and i am to and i have had my share of sour "ice creams".