Black Forest

Black Forest, black forest, black forest. I as i run through the black forest, I find myself trapped. As I am begin to feel lost. I am getting confused. Everywhere I turn there is no ex-scape, so I run again. I find myself at a dead end, another trap. I turn around and all I see is darkness. As I rome around as I am praying to see daylight or maybe just some answers. My mind is puzzled and don't know what to do. It seems everywhere I turn ends up to be a dead end. I try again and again. I can not find my way out. I am confused am I in a maze, is this a dream, what could this be. I try to pinch myself thinking its just a dream, but i never wake up. I run around in circles all day or as feels. Every path that is not a dead end brings me no where near where i need to be. I try ever so hard, but every turn I make seems to be wrong. I try to learn the paths but it seems as if they are being add on to every second. I never can find the light nor the answer I am looking for. Black forest, black forest, black forest, please let me, let me see the light, let me get out, give me the answer I am looking for. Black forest, black forest, black forest just let me be. I'm crawling on my hands and knees please black forest please!