I'd tell him | Teen Ink

I'd tell him

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

Well if I had the gut I'd tell him that he was the only thing on my mind 99.9% of the time, that just thinking of him warmed my heart and made me smile, that i have feelings for him deeper than the sea, feelings strong enough to almost make me cry at night, that he means alot me, that he is not just someone I can talk to or trust he is my bestfriend and is a great one. He doesn't know me better than I do, but what does that matter he's the only one who makes me feel this way, every time I think of him I get the butterflies, every time I talk to him I always mess something up. I don't exactly know what it means and I don't know whether its good or bad, but I do know that it has grown and grown over time and I feel that it may grow strong, but who am I to say what tomorrow brings because I could plan out hate him tomorrow for I am not God he controls my future, but this is one thing I hope he has greater plans for.

Lydytee said...
Amazing! Keep up the great work

Yea man let's go! I love this! You need to be put in the magazine bro!

Yeah i told this guy before and he simply said I dont want a girlfriend right now. I've been told that means he doent like me but im not sure. Either way he is still my bestfriend and he actually gets me

countrygirl3394, Carver, Massachusetts

No matter what you're going through, it will end eventually. So if it's bad, keep your chin up. And if it's good, enjoy it while it lasts.

In my opinion, if you tell a guy how you feel and he doesn't respond the way you'd like...forget about him. From experience, I know that can be hard. But you wanna do what is best for you and nobody else.

I've actually told this boy before that I liked him, but he all he said was I don't want a girlfriend right now. this was about 9 months ago, but I feel that its gotten worse and I would like to tell him' but I'm to scared to tell him how I feel deep down inside. When I first told him I just said that i kind of liked him nothing big, but it has grown and grown and as you said maybe some day i can tell him exactly how I feel

on Jul. 9 2011 at 12:20 am
countrygirl3394, Carver, Massachusetts

This article is great! I think it's awesome because so many of us could relate to this. If it is something personal, I wish you luck! Maybe one day, you'll be brave enough to risk it all. :)