I'd tell him

Well if I had the gut I'd tell him that he was the only thing on my mind 99.9% of the time, that just thinking of him warmed my heart and made me smile, that i have feelings for him deeper than the sea, feelings strong enough to almost make me cry at night, that he means alot me, that he is not just someone I can talk to or trust he is my bestfriend and is a great one. He doesn't know me better than I do, but what does that matter he's the only one who makes me feel this way, every time I think of him I get the butterflies, every time I talk to him I always mess something up. I don't exactly know what it means and I don't know whether its good or bad, but I do know that it has grown and grown over time and I feel that it may grow strong, but who am I to say what tomorrow brings because I could plan out hate him tomorrow for I am not God he controls my future, but this is one thing I hope he has greater plans for.

Lydytee said...
Amazing! Keep up the great work

Yea man let's go! said...
Yea man let's go! I love this! You need to be put in the magazine bro!

countrygirl3394 said...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:20 am
This article is great! I think it's awesome because so many of us could relate to this. If it is something personal, I wish you luck! Maybe one day, you'll be brave enough to risk it all. :)

CarolineF. replied...

I've actually told this boy before that I liked him, but he all he said was I don't want a girlfriend right now. this was about 9 months ago, but I feel that its gotten worse and I would like to tell him' but I'm to scared to tell him how I feel deep down inside. When I first told him I just said that i kind of liked him nothing big, but it has grown and grown and as you said maybe some day i can tell him exactly how I feel

countrygirl3394 replied...
In my opinion, if you tell a guy how you feel and he doesn't respond the way you'd like...forget about him. From experience, I know that can be hard. But you wanna do what is best for you and nobody else.

CarolineF. replied...
Yeah i told this guy before and he simply said I dont want a girlfriend right now. I've been told that means he doent like me but im not sure. Either way he is still my bestfriend and he actually gets me