Really? | Teen Ink

Really?

May 1, 2011
By blueeyes96 BRONZE, Leitchfield, Kentucky
blueeyes96 BRONZE, Leitchfield, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone."


Love is such an overused word. Like, hey i love this song, or i love that movie. So i get it when people feel the need to tell people that they are in love with them all the frickin' tI'me.But it's just so annoying. Like, you can't possibly be in love with me. We are only teenagers. And they wait until the most awkward moments too. Okay, I'm sorry but the BUS is NOT the place to tell somebody that you love them! Plus, you can't just come out of the blue like you did, you gotta give them some warning signs so they know what they are going to say back to your nonsense. Because all i could think of in that moment was "Uhhhhm. Cool? Hahah. So, whatcha doing tonight?" Can you SCREAM awkward for me here? Yeah, not the way to do it buddy. Because maybe if you had waited until we actually dated, it could have lasted, probobly not, but it might have, and then you never know, we could get married and people would be suprised when they found out we were high school sweethearts. But, you don't have to worry about that, because it's definitely not gonna happen now. Because, to be honest, you kinda creeped me out there bud. Like, i don't understand you. Dang.


The author's comments:
This guy that I became close to this year told me he loved me on the bus last Friday and so I just wrote this little thing to him. Lol.