Advice on love

love.
a popular subject but also a hard subject to talk about and deal with. But today i will talk about it today so hear we go. Love can be diffucult and love can be confusing but love is apart of everybody's life. love can come in any shape, any form , and any age. you can't be to egar to jump in love you have to be ready or else it's not going to work out. I have seen alot of people fall in love and i have seen love hurt people. love can change a person , love is difficult but sometimes it's worth the ride , its like a rollercoaster it goes up, down , happy , sad , you probally will have alot of emotions when you are in love.You are i never to young for love i say but sometimes your not ready for love, so take it slow. before you jump into love make sure your happy but don't try to change yourself for love unless your changing your self for the better. But if if things don't end well for you remember love is out there and love is there for anyone no matter who you are so just keep trying and remember this also sometimes you dont come looking for love, love comes looking for you so be ready for it.

Frenchie15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6, 2011 at 12:31 pm:

lady i agree with you 99%.........

I feel like this is all true but there are some stuff you forgot.Like for instance you shouldnt be able to love eachother if yu just started to be together with that man/woman. You need to really check the person out and make sure he/she is the rite one cuz its all fun& gamees till someones feelings is hurt.I know dat does not feel good!!!But i for one am on your side with this whole love POST...........

Lady.J.xoxo replied...
May 6, 2011 at 1:19 pm :
Thanks for joining #TeamLove lol but your right you should really know the person your in love with cause sometimes it can all just be a lie. and LADY come on that sounds old im 14

ashley1012 said...
May 4, 2011 at 7:53 am:
it is ok i dont need one any way they only wont one thing and every girls knows what i am talkin about

Lady.J.xoxo replied...
May 4, 2011 at 8:30 am :

You might not need one right now but the want will always still be there. And yes we all do know what that one thing is but their are others out there that want you for more than just that .

not all of them are bad :)

ashley1012 said...
I really like this article it is so true  just got out of a realtionship

Lady.J.xoxo replied...
May 1, 2011 at 11:18 am :
thanks, but sorry to hear that! <3