LOVE HAPPENS | Teen Ink

LOVE HAPPENS

By MissPinkShoes GOLD, Mumbai, Other
MissPinkShoes GOLD, Mumbai, Other

Does love really happen? Why do we love someone so much knowing that that someone loves someone else, yet we wait & wait with some hope in our heart? When they say love is the best medicine, why don’t they also mention that there’s no medicine for the injuries caused cos of love? The truth of life is that if someone asks someone who he wants to be with... ‘’someone who would never leave him for someone else’’, the game of love is very dangerous, when they say love liberates you, but what after the love is gone? You feel trapped in a maze of sorrow so deep, there is no way out, you never actually move on , you simply learn to live with it, yes this is a beautiful world, with 6 universal emotions love being the strongest you feel, when love happens most it also causes most tragedies (as they say precious things come with a price), major wars have been fought in the name of love (love for country/for self/ for pride/ for that special someone) love is the pure form of evil... but when love happens, you feel like an angel flying up in the air.... this goes to my love- even though there’s nothing I can change, but the 1 thing I assure you.... wherever you are, whichever world you go in, there’s always going to be 1 empty place for you in my heart nobody can replace, never gone, never far, in my heart is where you are, always close, every day , every step along the way, even though now, we’ve got to say good bye, you’ll be there forever in my life. ? I LOVE YOU. ?" This love will liberate my soul one day....until then I will wait!!

PS- Missing you gets easier everyday because even though it's one day further from the last time I saw you, it's one day closer to the next time I will.