this is my family...

Few days back.. lying on the hospital bed this a question tat arised to me….
Why only mom ,dad and ur siblings together are addressed as family??? Why not even the people who are not blood related to you but still care for you???
I was unwell and bed ridden for a week, far away from home in boarding ,no family ? went to live all alone.
But , I don’t feel I am alone the care showered on me by my friends helped me recover even more faster, their love, concern ,they dint let me miss my family , made me happy when I was sad, drived away my pain, brought back the smile which was missing , teased me even at tat situation. I dint feel I missed family , I dint feel I was alone. I just love this family of mine. this incident brought tears into my eyes tat there may be many people other than family who can make u feel special,keep u happy and to whom ur tears value a lot.
We sometimes dont know the value of our friends but some incidents just leave a mark forever.

asmile said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:16 am

Hey is it okay if we become friends?

I read ur profile that you like to make friends! . . .

asmile said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:30 am
Very well written. There's a deep sense in what you say here. It really does matter to have someone to care for you when you're away from your family. It's always nice to have a someone special to care for you, maybe your friends, maybe your boy/girl friend.

ssmile replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:51 am
thank you :)