Does Love Exist?

Love is something that almost always ends wrong. Some people believe its because there is only one true person that you can love completely. But if this is true then how come one out a thousand find that person. I think its all a myth. Most people stay together because they have kids, the significant other is rich, or they want to make someone else happy.
When people throw themselves into finding love they usually end of disappointed and hurt.
There is always a problem in a relationship, people can look past it usually, but on the inside people usually cant. Its to hard. Well if there is anything as love, and that one true person who gets you, then the world would be a happier place.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jesus loves you, I love you because you wrote this sad piece.  Love ends wrong when people don't give themselves fully to each other, or to a group, or such.  One of my favorite quotes is: Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.  Love is hard, that's why people tend to take it too lightly, and it doesn't last.