Marriage: The Viaduct to Sempiternal Bliss | Teen Ink

Marriage: The Viaduct to Sempiternal Bliss

By cmccray@CBA SILVER, OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey
cmccray@CBA SILVER, OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey

"Life is a ticket to the greatest show on Earth"
-Martin H. Fischer

"The fireworks begin today, each diploma is lighted match, each one of you is a fuse"
-Mayor Ed Koch

Jubilance is one of the most ephemeral sentiments that exists within the human race. Of the nearly 4 billion people that reside on this planet, every single one can indisputably asseverate that they have basked in the invigorating sentiment during its presence and coveted for its palpable placation in its unforeseeable leave. A multifariousness of reasons stand as the fabricators of this fleeting feeling; however, there exists one event that quintessentially portrays itself as the true viaduct to sempiternal bliss: marriage. Marriage, the eternal unification of two infatuated pneumas, exemplifies the creation of perdurable rapture, for it affirms the presence of a faithful, affectionate companion for all of eternity to a formerly unaccompanied human being. All humans can relate to a sense of propinquity concerning their genesis and terminus: entering this world as embryonic tyros and exiting as sapient cognoscentes with an experience of the mutability of life. Throughout the duration of a human’s existence, the green of life is forever undulating: whether the miniscule ball of triumph avoids the billows and falls within the hole is up to a human’s ability to ward off the nadirs and delve within the zeniths. Marriage greatly assists humanity’s amorphous putt of life and, most importantly, serves to foster the growth of individual morality and rectitude. By eternally possessing an altruistic mate to provide succor in fiasco and laud in prosperity, one can enter the capricious battle of life with a sanguine attitude, for a deluging reinforcement will indubitably prevail. Additionally, spending eternity with a kindred soul can also nurture the development of individual morality. The human race is by no means whatsoever infallible. The constant presentation of temptation to perform iniquitous actions is ubiquitous within the world, and, in essence, is unavoidable. With the aid of a solicitous companion perpetually at one’s side, one can easily find the ability to augment a saintly persona the rest of civilization envies. Hence, marriage does not only unify two enkindled atmans fluxing with endearment, but, additionally, provides an impetus to follow the flexuous path of life with an ultimate destination of sempiternal bliss.

Upon attending a recent marriage between two close family friends, I found myself inspired to right a piece on the true meaning of marriage. Relationships and love have always fascinated me, and their true meaning to me personally has taken a while to truly grasp. But, finally, after some research and some real life experience, I have found the true meaning of love and a relationship: marriage, love, and relationships are the viaducts to sempiternal bliss.

on Mar. 19 2011 at 5:41 pm
Starkid42 SILVER, Ridgewood, New Jersey

I had to read this twice, not because I couldn't understand it the first time, but because I found your vocabulary utterly euphoric. As a scholar of Latin and classical works, I have discovered that words are quite amiable to the organized conciousness and your utter mastery of these words, which is of thesauric proportions, amuses me infinitely.

Oh, and I agree with your point as well.

Anonymous said...
on Mar. 11 2011 at 4:06 pm
One tip for writing: Using big words like this turn the reader away from it.