No Boyfriend, Know Life; Know Boyfriend No Life

Huh? What did you say? You probably think I'm crazy. How could anyone survive the social politics of high school without a devoted boy decorating your metaphorical neck. Every dating relationship practically ends in a messy brake up. You cry for a few days, maybe weeks, and move on to the next "victim." 99.96% of all boyfriends before the age of 17 end in breakups, not marriages. If your not going to marry the guy, what's the point? The risks out way the benefits in under-18-dating. Pros: you have an upgrade in social status, a person to hold hands with, and a person who understands you, for maybe a year.
Cons: you might get pregnant, be abused, or get your heartbroken. Lifetime scars.
What's your choice?

DifferentTeen said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:34 pm:

Pros to not having a boyfriend: You can focus on your life, do what you want to do, gawk at all the cute guys you want without feeling guilty, and you have time to yourself.

Cons: Feeling lonely, being one of the few girls in high school who've never had one or don't have one, and feeling really different and wierd. (It can really hurt the way you look at youself.)

affairs said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 1:19 pm:
no t one boy is the same, some are different.

KayKay:-) said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 7:45 am:
Well, I've never had a boyfriend in my life and I'm not planning to have one any time soon. No problem with having one or not. Just me.

MKimmi said...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 5:10 pm:
i agree: con: that including losing a very important thing, your "firsts" and virginity