long distant relationships | Teen Ink

long distant relationships

February 18, 2011
By yourlollipopgurl GOLD, Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee
yourlollipopgurl GOLD, Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee
12 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"when you love someone let them go if they return they were always yours if they don't they never were."


Do long distant relationships work out are they worth it? Some of the many things we seem to wonder when we think about entering a long distant relationship . To me it depends on the people involved and the time your willing to spend apart without going astray. For me personally I've been in a long distant relationship there are many reasons to enter one and many reasons that it's long distant. I just think that if a guy or a girl truly loves you distance won't matter you can spend months , or years apart yet still have that special love for them in your heart. I think the phrase " absence make the heart grow fonder" is very true the more your apart the more you want to see your loved one and when you finally see them its the most amazing feeling. I truly feel sorry for people who mess up these relationships because I've been through it and if you can make a relationship work without seeing your loved one I believe it makes your love just that much more strong and indefinite.