Miracles | Teen Ink

Miracles

By Antony BRONZE, Anacortes, Washington
Antony BRONZE, Anacortes, Washington

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

Every person performs a miracle everyday. It doesn’t matter if they’re young or old…bad or good the miracle is still preformed. This miracle isn’t being able to walk on water or air. The miracle is being able to walk on this land and finding love. To be able to show love and empathy through all the hatred and war in this world. And the thing that will always amaze the people who keep their eyes open is; through all the pain and suffering in the world new life will always rise out of the blood of the fallen. But when this new life opens is eyes what will it see? Shall hatred and war make the new life hard and un-empathetic or shall the love and kindness in the world make the new life kind and forgiving. To decide this it all comes down to what you do with your life. If you blame the hand that you are dealt and go through life blaming everyone but yourself the hatred and war will consume the new life. Yet if you try to change what you’re dealt for the better the love and kindness will be there for the child.

Antony BRONZE said...
Antony BRONZE, Anacortes, Washington

So do you guys think this is true?