self wallowing lies

when your heart is broken how do you go on? Life seems so meaningless that you think you can't. Why do we do these things to ourselves we love until we can't love anymore and when we lose what we love we wallow in self pity and an hatred for ourselves because we think we would've done something anything to change what was and what is. Is it because relationships these days are based little on how you truly are and are on what people think of you? I think it is I've seen to many relationships go down the drain because of some messed up drama that someone puts on them . Many humans talk about each other and lately it's not good there is so many lies out there that keep spreading and when a girlfriend or boyfriend here's these lies they seem to turn on you like your the most pathetic and evil thing on earth. So i ask you why do we wallow in sadness over something that's not true something someone else made up to make themselves feel better?

yourlollipopgurl said...
i want to thank everyone for the comments that they have given my article writing is one of the things i love to do and i try to keep it as personal and as close to home as possible :)

CANDYGIRL said...
I been in this situation before and I lik this article of how it was written and the way it was told.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
If you want it put bluntly, sin.  God created us to be perfect but it was messed up.  We're all messed up.  The self pity is so bad.  It really doesn't help.  It brings on fake depression that could move to real.  Instead, look to your family, your friends.  And for me, I looked to God.  At first, I was avoiding him, but you can't avoid someone who's always there.  So I talked to him, and I'm telling you, he's the one who will completely heal you. &nb... (more »)