self wallowing lies | Teen Ink

self wallowing lies

February 9, 2011
By yourlollipopgurl GOLD, Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee
yourlollipopgurl GOLD, Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee
12 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"when you love someone let them go if they return they were always yours if they don't they never were."


when your heart is broken how do you go on? Life seems so meaningless that you think you can't. Why do we do these things to ourselves we love until we can't love anymore and when we lose what we love we wallow in self pity and an hatred for ourselves because we think we would've done something anything to change what was and what is. Is it because relationships these days are based little on how you truly are and are on what people think of you? I think it is I've seen to many relationships go down the drain because of some messed up drama that someone puts on them . Many humans talk about each other and lately it's not good there is so many lies out there that keep spreading and when a girlfriend or boyfriend here's these lies they seem to turn on you like your the most pathetic and evil thing on earth. So i ask you why do we wallow in sadness over something that's not true something someone else made up to make themselves feel better?