Every roses have thorns and every guys are jerks

I want to find a guy that is different, who is not one of those ignorant jerks out there. A guy who can lock his eyes into mine, and immediately,i would feel beautiful. A guy who knows how much I hate the overuse of the words "I love You," and who would confess his love to me by saying, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I want a guy who may not understand me but is willing to waste his time just to figure this girl out, who calls me everyday just to make sure I am okay and who calls back even when I hang up on him. I want a guy who turns to his friends and says, "that's her" A guy that is strong,persistent, hardworking, and of course faithful.
I want to find my soulmate, a person whom i can share my passion of nature, reading, and writing.A guy who will lay under the stars and talk to me about his wild dreams.I want a person who change me and one whom i'll change. One who would wake me up at 3 am just to tell me he misses me.I want the one who won't call me baby or honey but calls me by my name but in a way that makes me want to hear it a million times. I want a relationship so special that we don't need pictures to prove it; it'll just remain a love to remember. I want the one who build a fire that keep me warm when my life is become a snow storm..
However, what a girl wants rarely comes true. Reality sets in and it stabbed me hard in the heart. In plain simple words: guys are jerks.
I felt like a circus freak, robbed out of innocence and filled with shame of my weak heart for believing that " Happy ever after" exists.

Lemonade said...
Dec. 18, 2010 at 8:48 am
Okay i am the author of this but why does it write &QUOT? urghhhhh

josephsgirl replied...

Im terribly sorry that that guy hurt you, not just once, but three times. and im here to tell you that the love that your looking for really does exist. Ive found it... And ive been where you are, ive dealt with jerky guys who i loved. but i waited, and the perfect guy found me. i didnt want anything to do with him at first, but he was very persistant, and got through to me. I hope you find that perfect guy, who can make your heart warm just by looking at you. Its out there, you just have to ... (more »)

Lemonade replied...
Thanks for your reply and I'm glad you found a patient and lovable guy!

josephsgirl replied...
Thanks and your welcome!!! Your a really good writer:) keep up the writing:):)

BerBer replied...
i'm so sorry and good job wrighting this and don't feel alone a guy did that to me aswell