Just a Dream | Teen Ink

Just a Dream

I remember everything. It strated out as a usual afterschool day. The bell rang and everyone shuffled outside. I took a door I dont usually take. Big mistake. When I get out there my crush is standing there with his friends. My ex boyfriend. We have gone out so many times I have lost count.I walk over to him and we start talking.
"Do you like Fran?" I asked. He shook his head no. "Well, what about Brenda?" He answered wuth a maybe and a shrug of the shoulders while smiling shyly. "I think that they are the prettiest girls in the school. Well every on in the school is pretty."
"Well, why arn't you pretty?" he asked me. I kept telling him not to worry about it.
"Well, what if there is someone who thinks your pretty."
"Then you would tell me who."
"Well, what if I don't know his name?"
"Lies! You know his name!"
"Why do you care so much about looks?" he asked me.
"Because, you can't just be beautiful on the inside."
Right as he was about to tell me who thought I was pretty, his dad came and picked him up. Later that day I texted him. I asked who it was that likes me and he wouldn't tell me. He said I had to tell him who I liked first. I told him he was the only guy I like. He told me he liked me too. And that I was pretty inside and out! Then I told him I had had a dream about him and of course, he dreams about me too! Of course, then I'm waiting for the words, "will you gou out with me?" but they never come. I invite him to go to church with me that night and he does. As we are eating diner he sits next to me! I was wearing his jacket, and he was sitting next to me! It felt so good! A day or two passed and I was sick of waiting for him to ask me out. I texted him and told him, "Look, you know why were not going out, but I dont." He said that us going out caused to much. And that was it. Everything he had told me before was gone, and we had nothing. And that night, I cried myself to sleep.

This is a true story about me, that happened a couple of weeks ago. I was very depressed and this was a great way to let it all out.

Cranker08 said...
on Dec. 14 2010 at 11:10 pm
Cranker08, North Hollywood, California

"Our happy moments of today..are the sad thoughts of tomorrow"

Aww..please dnt  be sad..guys like his shouldnt deserve to given love..at least now this is an experience..for you..

on Dec. 12 2010 at 10:46 am
Inlove4ever BRONZE, Haddenham, Other

I have loved you forever and forever will!

that is so sad, and u say thats true, you must of felt so depressed and unhappy, I hate boys who do that to people!