Teenage Love | Teen Ink

Teenage Love

By TakeMeAway BRONZE, Rural Hall, North Carolina
TakeMeAway BRONZE, Rural Hall, North Carolina

"you flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless" stelle atwater

Its hard to believe that teenagers can love. Anymore they throw it around like its nothing. They just say it to make the other happy for that brief moment. But in the end, when the relationship is completely over, they are both left with questions. Did he/she ever really love me? Do they still care for me? And majority of the time; girls ask these questions more then guys. Then the girl is left wondering what’s wrong with me? Why doesn’t he love me anymore? In the end, they notice, well maybe it wasn’t real love after all. And then a couple months later, the cycle starts over again. This time, a little more cautious then before. But once the “love” word has been said, they forget their last relationship and think that this time it will last forever.

i wrote this after me and my ex had a horrible breakup and then i thought i fell in love again

on Dec. 7 2010 at 5:36 pm
There_Is_No_Forever SILVER, Marshville, North Carolina

"Love what you have while you have it."

Not all teenage love is like this. Yes, most relationships end with heart break and questions but that doesn't mean all are like that! Sometimes it can last or end in a life long friendship.