SOMEONE LOVES YOU. | Teen Ink

SOMEONE LOVES YOU.

By sherry BRONZE, Wahiawa, Hawaii
sherry BRONZE, Wahiawa, Hawaii
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

He>I "pastor"
Never fail on anything you think you are failing try your best and study hard-"dad"
make me happy study hard-"Aunty tarseny"

Someone loves you. I want to share your life every second and everyday of your life. I remember the times when we always hang out with each other and the days when you tell me "I LOVE YOU". Now that you have leave me I cry and cry for you. Someone loves you. You are my life and you are my smile. I want to continue our relationship together and have the love till our dying days. Someone loves you. I love you more than anything and anyone in this world. Please come back to me I want you to know that someone loves you. I'm sorry for the problem why we are apart. No matter what happens I'll never quit fighting my love for you. The days go by and tears fill my eyes. I want you back here in my arms again. Someone loves you. I want you here beside me. We make the perfect two.But know that someone loves you, which will always be me and no one else. Someone loves you.

TrinityCreed said...
on Dec. 8 2010 at 9:59 am
That is very heart touching. Problem is though, that most couples want to be separated. It's very sad. Thing is though with me, I stick with the people I love.