Death in the Family | Teen Ink

Death in the Family

When someone so close to you passes away you cry for days on end, just sobbing. You can't stop thinking about them because you love them so dearly. It's hard to forget about them and move on with your life. You were so close to them and now there's a part of you that will be missing forever. You would do anything, anything to have them back to be part of your life. Why did this have to happen to me, I don't deserve this. There's not a day that goes by that you don't think about them. You have a picture of them that you carry in your heart. You think about them deeply when you’re having a rough day and wish you they could still be here and help
you through those difficult times in life. . You wish they could watch you grow up and see the special events that occur in your life. You will always cherish
those great memories you shared with them. It's so hard to say goodbye to them. You love them dearly and they will be a part of your soul forever and will always remember them. They will rest peacefully in heaven with God, with angels hovering over them.