Why You Should Not do it!

Many people of all ages have been tempted to do sexually impure things. This is wrong until you are married. Why is it so hard to resist waiting for the right person? Every time you do something impure, you are dirtying yourself. A perfect example would be a piece of choclate. If you pass the choclate around the circle and people cough on it, smash it, or lick it, that is what you are doing to your heart and to you. Not many poeple want to marry a girl who may be thinking of other guys, while being intimate. The first time you have sex should be special. It's the combination of two people coming together as one. Using protection either means you have something to hide or you just don't want a kid. If your not married, then your hiding your indecenty. The majority of teenagers that do have sex have it at night or when they are alone, so that no one will know what's going on. If your not willing to tell your grandma and or preacher/priest what happened, then you should not commit that sin.

yoloswagger said...
Feb. 28 at 11:05 pm
Get a life

aestas.autumnus said...

I completely agree with you. Saving all your "firsts" for the person you will marry is a beautiful thing. I plan to also save my first love and my first kiss for my future husband.

Keep spreading this message, you are completely right.

watercat replied...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:47 am
thank you for agreeing.