Heartache Has Its Ways | Teen Ink

Heartache Has Its Ways

By Navy_Baby011 GOLD, Lithonia, Georgia
Navy_Baby011 GOLD, Lithonia, Georgia

"A woman can't teach a man how to be a man, he has to learn on his own"
"A pupil who is truly ready, his teacher will appear before him"

Breakup
A feeling that overcomes your emotions but though the reactions may be different amongst people.
That feeling still attacks the main part. The heart. A feeling that feels close to death, having your heart ripped out of your chest in mid-beat. Thinking everything was perfect and complete. All lovey dovey one day, then the next, its over. Thinking about all the things you may have done wrong and not taking in the fact that maybe it wasn't just meant to be and within time move on. Feeling like no one, not even your besties now your pain when in reality they do. You feel so alone and hurt but people have to think sometimes that majority of relationship that you have had and any one else had wasn't meant to happen. Don't try to make things happen when it's not in the Great Book to happen. Though your heart may be twisted and temporarily became cold towards that person, trust in yourself, you will love again and that next person will appreciate and treat you better than the last. Every relationship is a learning experience. To me in my own words, you have to accept that lesson and move on to seek better. Don't try to make yourself happy or better when you know things are going down the drain. When it's over and done, it's over and done. You will find that person one day to keep that smile on your face without them even trying =-).

on Oct. 27 2010 at 11:15 am
hellokittylover, Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
nice passage. i so agree with this because it is so true i lways feel so alone a lot and that ther is no one there for me. but now i sorda relize that there is!

jwow21 BRONZE said...
on Oct. 27 2010 at 11:11 am
jwow21 BRONZE, Gap, Pennsylvania
This is absolutley amazing! I loved reading this because it is so true. You tell it how it is and thats the end of the story.

on Oct. 27 2010 at 11:08 am
LoverDearest143, Atglen, Pennsylvania
wow this is just like me i have been through rough relationships and i know how tough it is to let someone you really love just let you go but when you find someone else it like the old person is just a shadow to you but you still care about them like their still something that means something to you

on Oct. 27 2010 at 11:08 am
Brenna...Yerrt BRONZE, Christiana, Pennsylvania

She is TROLLIN', Absolutely not., You crazzyy.

oh my goodness. this is so right. like i feel like i understand now that when i'm in a relationship that doesnt last i shut down and dont talk to anyone but in reality everyone else knows what im going through to. and i guess its hard to except that i'm not the only one feeling the way i do. but in all honesty love hurts. and love and hate are almost one in the same. the both need passion and feeling and two people. :)

Navy_Baby011 GOLD, Lithonia, Georgia

your highly welcome, thanks for reading. :-)

oliviahunn said...

Here's my opinion:

I think this is true. I'm starting to doubt that love exists...its hard, you know? How love, that feeling, ugh! It's misleading and deceiving. I don't like love.(: thanks for the story!