Heartache Has Its Ways | Teen Ink

Heartache Has Its Ways

October 19, 2010
By Navy_Baby011 GOLD, Lithonia, Georgia
Navy_Baby011 GOLD, Lithonia, Georgia
10 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A woman can't teach a man how to be a man, he has to learn on his own"
"A pupil who is truly ready, his teacher will appear before him"


Breakup
A feeling that overcomes your emotions but though the reactions may be different amongst people.
That feeling still attacks the main part. The heart. A feeling that feels close to death, having your heart ripped out of your chest in mid-beat. Thinking everything was perfect and complete. All lovey dovey one day, then the next, its over. Thinking about all the things you may have done wrong and not taking in the fact that maybe it wasn't just meant to be and within time move on. Feeling like no one, not even your besties now your pain when in reality they do. You feel so alone and hurt but people have to think sometimes that majority of relationship that you have had and any one else had wasn't meant to happen. Don't try to make things happen when it's not in the Great Book to happen. Though your heart may be twisted and temporarily became cold towards that person, trust in yourself, you will love again and that next person will appreciate and treat you better than the last. Every relationship is a learning experience. To me in my own words, you have to accept that lesson and move on to seek better. Don't try to make yourself happy or better when you know things are going down the drain. When it's over and done, it's over and done. You will find that person one day to keep that smile on your face without them even trying =-).