Loving just ONE person | Teen Ink

Loving just ONE person

Boys are like parking spaces the good ones are already taken. I like this guy and he sits by me in art and I have side converations with him and he seems interseted but at the same time he doesn't and I have thought and thought that I should give him 3 weeks to make a move or see if he likes me and if he doesn't than i'll work with that he doesn't like me. So just because you like somebody doesn't mean you have to drool over that guy. If he doesn't do anyhing than I mean you shouldn't waste your time over one guy.

beyond_love_x SILVER, Spring City, Pennsylvania

"Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."

I completely agree. If you're single you should never waste your time chasing one person. Leave your options open. You can have an interest in someone but never become overly obsessed with getting with that one person because being obsessive isn't the most attractive thing either. Trust me, you'll be happiest when you are yourself and someone comes along who appreciates that in you.