The End | Teen Ink

The End

Relationships are hard. We try so hard to hold on to a certain one. We don’t know if they are trying, if they feel the need to cling to us as we do to them. We can only blindly believe that one day everything will make sense, the fairy tale love story that we read about as kids comes true. We give and we take. Sometimes we take more then we give and vice versa. The world is moving so fast and it’s hard to grasp onto one thing you love, and as you get older you realize those things are quickly disappearing. So we reach out and grab onto the closest being we can. Hoping that it will keep us centered in sanity. There’s always pain when it comes down to it. But it’s the pain that reminds us we’re alive. Just like the ticking of the alarm clock. We try hard to delay the end, but the end is really the beginning. You might’ve heard that one a lot. It might not make sense to you right now, But it will. If you’re lucky

Nancy18 said...
on Oct. 15 2010 at 2:19 pm
Relationships are hard. I've tried to hold on to a relationship for so long. Want to know for how long? For more than 3 years long. I've let go of it, but don't take it the wrong way. It isn't bad at all, we're still great friends. He's like my bestfriend. No matter what, he will always be my first love, and no one can ever take that place away from him. He will forever remain in my heart, and I know he feels the same way towards me too.