"love"

What is love?
Just ask yourself. Have your palms ever gotten sweaty? Does your heart begin to race or skip a beat when you see them? Do you feel like flying? Is gravity being defied? Is there a sudden calm moment where you believe your life has gone "perfect" in an imperfect matter?
It happens to someone, every second of every day.
Sometimes it's just a flaw, other times it's forever. A comitment.
I mean, I've gotten my heart broken. Did I just wanna say "whatever, I'm done." yes I did! We all get that way, but you must keep the faith.
Comman ways people find love again is dating websites. That's fine! Just remember that you NEVER NEVER NEVER... give up.
Love can be anywhere from your cat, or dog, or a boyfriend, girlfriend, parent, a close friend, or a crush. The list goes on forever.
It's kinda complicated if you think about it. People can over or under use the word "love" making it an adjective or verb. It's an experience worth while.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the passion of love that this article is describing. It is thought provoking and I admire that. I encouraage you to read my article 'Four Pillars of LOVE.' It's just a timid suggestion.

jennifur replied...
i am totally interesting in reading that. i will have to check it out sometime!