When The Rumors Are True

I think it hurts the most when you hear the rumors, when you keep denying them, and force yourself to believe they are false, and find out it was all true. You sit there and think, "How could I be so blind?" I think it hurts the most when you see the one you've been with for so much time as moved on in so little. You see them walking the halls, holding her hand. Kissing her lips. Whispering that he loves her. But yet he left you alone in the world to wonder off, like a puppy in a house fire, and no one there to say her. But yet, I wonder why it ends like that. What the point of doing so many hurtful things to someone's heart, and not regretting them. And not seeing that you've broken them down so low, they don't think that they can see the sun ever again. I just think the worst pain of all is when your heart completely drops into your stomach when your phone vibrates and you see his name on your screen, thinking that he has something actually productive to say. But when you open the message, all he wants to do is get your advice on HER.

artemis12 said...
I liked it. I have gone through that as well. Twice actually, Once with an ex boyfriend and once with one of my best friends. she just didnt feel the same.

copper~lemon~dropThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A powerful  peice, good writing. I'm only 13 so I don't have much experience with the whole love thing, but it sounds liike you ttruly wrote this from your heart.

SuicidalLoveMonster replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 1:25 pm :
Well, thank you. And I did, it's happend to me and...it does hurt. Re-reading it I see I do have typos thank you for avoiding them. xD <3