Another Face In the Hall

By , uradouche, MA
It's funny how the people who once mattered, don't anymore. There are people who are meant to be in your life forever, and some who aren't. It's sad when your best friends just become another face in the hall. People who mind, don't matter. People who matter, don't mind. There are people who show so much love, but all they get back is hate. The people who show hate can receive so much love.

SkyWolf said...

i know what you mean...

theres people in my school who  are really mean and do all this bad stuff and people worship them like their a god or something its weird

Writer24 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 2:47 am
From the title I feel like somehow you're going to relate the whole thing to Nat Wolff... lol. But besides that, it's very short and not very well written. This could've been expanded on a lot and could've been  a better article.

jess315 said...
I understand what you are talking about. Over the summer my best friend and I really lost touch and now we barely talk. I used to know everything about her and now I dont know anything about her. I know a ton of people that show hate and seem to recieve a lot of love, but from my personal experience what looks like love is actually just a fake relationship based on status and lust. It seems unfair now that they should get all of the attention but none of the consequences but it will all cat... (more »)

loves2write95 replied...
I'm sorry to hear that. We've all lost a best friend...unfortunetly. It will catch up to them in the end, you're right. Thanks for commenting and rating [: