Bi-Racial Relationships

This is a common thing that is slowely being accepted into todays society but i live in the south which is still some what stuck in the past and alot of people including my parents dont believe that its right for me to date a black girl but i really like this person and it has just been causing problems with my relationship with not only this girl but also my father and mother.If what they were doing was fair i would back down but because its not fair i can not,no will not back down because if everyone backs down then this problem will never be laid to rest and racism will be an on going problem in our world when there is no difference between whites,blacks,asians,or any others. We are all human and thats the way it should be.

poeticangel93 said...
Aug. 28, 2010 at 11:10 am
Hey. Wow, I can't say I know you're going through because I've never had this problem but I feel for you. And what I have to say is that I don't agree with your parents. Jesus never discriminated againt anyone. And besides, it doesn't matter what skin color you or your partner is, all that matters is you two love and accept each other the way you are. I mean, I could see your parents not liking her if she wasn't a good person, but just because she's black? I don't agree. And I'm sorry if your... (more »)

WakaFlockaTebow replied...
Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 am
thanks i can only hope they will change there mindset. I will continue my fight for whats right and i will not accept no for an answer

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sorry for the discrimination for the nature of your relationship. Ah, prejudice will always live among us. For whatever the words of a stranger are worth, I am glad that you're so open.

WakaFlockaTebow replied...
Thank you for the kindness. I believe that if we want it gone we have to fight it

halfdarainbow said...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 11:38 am
i had a thread posted-- Black and the Media. If you wouldn't mind commenting? Personally I have never seen a white guy/gal with a black girl...

N T. said...
sorry major typos

N T. said...
dude i feel the same way i totally support this and another we have tolet the past all this freedom celebration has to go