My Definition of Love

Love isn't a perfect couple. Love isn't smiles and giggles forever. It's not the "cute" couple who never fight. And it couldn't be the couple who spend every waking moment staring in each others eyes.
Love is waking up and accepting they have bad breath and kissing them anyway. It's holding their hair back when they're sick. It's going months without seeing each other and missing them more every second. Love is all the fights and all the jealousy; it's all the tears shed and all the anger, but getting through it. It's feeling all the negatives and still coming out of it all together. Love doesn't totally go away, ever. Love can be avoided and tossed out, but all the memories will always be there. It's easily mistaken by all ages and not as easily found. When you do find it, instinctively you will do everything in your power to test it. You push it to the limit. You fight over every little thing you can find. You discuss the girl/guy who is getting to friendly and coming out of the debate with a smile. Love is the acceptance of one another. It's a fight sealed with a kiss.
When love comes along, life seems to travel around you at lightning speed. Don't worry about the little things. Accept the little mistakes they make. Talk everything out. And most important, fight like hell. Fight like hell to keep them. Fights test you. Fights aren't fun, but it's life testing you. Don't ever let them get away from you.

ameliahopee said...
Sept. 15, 2010 at 1:10 am
I absolutely agree with this. I love that someone actually had the decency to finally say that fights are OKAY. My last boyfriend left because of the fights when all of them were about me being afraid of losing him. Apparently I wasn't worth keeping around ):

Miss.Mina replied...
I'm very sorry to hear about your ex. However, even though fights are very unpleasent to experience, it brings you closer in the end. When you really think about it, this has to do with anyone though. A best friend, a boyfriend, family, and so on. I hope you do eventually do find someone who realizes this. I am glad you saw this though. Maybe you should pass the information along to your ex. Sounds like he might need the help.

. said...
Totally luv this!!!!!! p0lz keep writing.

Miss.Mina replied...
Thank you(:

justwannabeme said...
Very cute!!!! :) looK at my work?

Miss.Mina replied...
Thank you. I sure will(:

lorena.loves.stars said...
Wow, i like this. :]

Miss.Mina replied...
Thank you very much(: