cherry blossom cycle

love/happiness is a cherry blossom. you bloom for many reasons, because of friends, family, or your special someone. Although you bloom you can also wither sadly. your petals of love drift away and you left with nothing but an empty feeling, your filled with sadness, "why me?" you might ask, but during this rough time the smallest geasture of kindness can bring you back into full bloom once more and your empty feeling has become nothing more than a memory you'd rather not return to. Though sadly again you do return and this time you feel worse because you almost didn't see it coming. You will feel like this a lot and you will bloom and wither, but what you don't realize is that they go hand in hand. For how can you know love and happiness without feeling despair and sadness. We all wish to only feel happiness but would you know if your happy if that's all you ever knew? You can only appreciate those wonderful moments filled with love and laughs when you've witnessed and been victim to such feelings as sadness, despair, loneliness, and isolation.

moonpetal said...
I love the metephor you used. Very true. Good job loved it.

chocolatkiss1013 replied...
THNX soo much I'm kind of new here

nothingisaword replied...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 12:40 am
oh cool newbie! XD Not that I am one to talk! lol. I <3 this site rocks! Well goood jod keep writing!

chocolatkiss1013 replied...
thanks lolz