cherry blossom cycle | Teen Ink

cherry blossom cycle

By chocolatkiss1013 SILVER, New York, New York
chocolatkiss1013 SILVER, New York, New York

But paradise is locked and bolted, we must make a journey around the world to see if a backdoor has perhaps been left open

love/happiness is a cherry blossom. you bloom for many reasons, because of friends, family, or your special someone. Although you bloom you can also wither sadly. your petals of love drift away and you left with nothing but an empty feeling, your filled with sadness, "why me?" you might ask, but during this rough time the smallest geasture of kindness can bring you back into full bloom once more and your empty feeling has become nothing more than a memory you'd rather not return to. Though sadly again you do return and this time you feel worse because you almost didn't see it coming. You will feel like this a lot and you will bloom and wither, but what you don't realize is that they go hand in hand. For how can you know love and happiness without feeling despair and sadness. We all wish to only feel happiness but would you know if your happy if that's all you ever knew? You can only appreciate those wonderful moments filled with love and laughs when you've witnessed and been victim to such feelings as sadness, despair, loneliness, and isolation.

I remember being asked at school when i was younger "why are you so happy?" and I would reply "because when i was sad i wanted the feeling to go away, and now that it has i have to enjoy it before it comes back."

thanks lolz

on Aug. 10 2010 at 12:40 am
alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
oh cool newbie! XD Not that I am one to talk! lol. I <3 this site rocks! Well goood jod keep writing!

THNX soo much I'm kind of new here

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
I love the metephor you used. Very true. Good job loved it.