Gays and God | Teen Ink

Gays and God

By Bbb4313 GOLD, Gwinn, Michigan
Bbb4313 GOLD, Gwinn, Michigan

"Creative minds never get bored." Unknown

Gays. God. Two of the most widely discussed topics. My own personal opinion? Here it is.

Gays. Straights. Bisexuals. People of all sexualities, step right up! Think about your most loved one. You love them. You love how they walk, the way that they smile. For some unexplainable reason you love them. Now stop. Stop loving them. Did you succeed? NO. That is impossible. You cannot stop loving someone on command. This is how it is for gays. They LOVE each other. They CANNOT stop loving each other. I bet that they don't like being told that God hates them, that they are going to burn in hell. I bet if they could they would STOP loving them so that they could love someone of the opposite gender, so they could be normal. I mean, think about it. Why would someone WANT to be gay. You think that they WANT to be criticized, that they WANT to be made fun of? No. Think about it, having sex with someone of the opposite gender gives more pleasure. Being in love with someone of the opposite gender means you don't get any sidelong glances, with those hateful eyes staring at you in the face. So please, just leave gays alone. They are just loving who they love. They cannot stop. They can stop just as much as you can stop loving your most loved one.

God. Devil. Hell. They all bring you back to one opinion: religion. I personally disagree with all religions for the simple fact that all you have for "evidence" that your religion is right is the a few hundred pieces of paper. Now, lets think. Lets think about Christianity. I have not read the bible, so i am just going off of the knowledge that strong christian believers argued with me about. No, forget that. Lets think about God. God, the one that is forgiving and loves all. God, the creator, the father of life. God, the man who is LOVING and CARING. I say that a lot of the bible is bull$&^%. That if the Christian God exists than most of the bible is a test. A test to see who will say "You know what? There is nothing wrong with gays. You know what? Masturbation is perfectly okay. It is actually healthy." Those are the people who go to heaven. The people that say that they aren't going to believe what is being told to them because what they are being told is heartless, mean, stuff. That this caring God would force you to love who he wants you to love, that he will force you not to kill the man that slaughtered your family. This loving God would say "It's okay, Jimmy. You love his, so love him." or "Phil, that man killed your family. He got sentenced to 3 years in jail because there wasn't enough "evidence". But you were there. Revenge is a sin. Punishment is not." So i think that the Holy Bible was full of lies, as a test to see who deserved God's love. That is, if God exists. This is just my theory.

Some Christian posted a few links that said that gays were wrong.

on May. 24 2011 at 5:50 pm
This user account has been terminated due to repeated violations of the TeenInk User Agreement. TeenInk does not endorse any comments from this user. If you see any comments from this user please click "Report Abuse"

on Dec. 30 2010 at 9:53 am
God doesn't hate us. He forgives us of this sin, BUT He hates sin. He loves the sinner though. It's called forgiveness. You need to recreate this article. Make it sound much better and with more Bible sense why Chris.tians are against this stuff.

on Aug. 17 2010 at 8:58 pm
Dani_Girl BRONZE, LaSalle, Other

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.

Iagree with your point of view but for my own reasons. I am a liberal christian and i believe that the bible is true when it is read within context! That means that when the bible condems gay sex outside of marriage in a rushed and purely kustful fashion it is not condemning true gay relationships of today, Thank you for writing and keep it up! :)

on Aug. 2 2010 at 11:19 pm
SamIsSmiling GOLD, Rimbey, Alabama

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Oh my, this is amazing. I'm bisexual, and my mom doesn't know. She's christian. Sometimes I casually bring it up and her reply always makes me cry. I completely agree. (:

on Aug. 2 2010 at 11:16 pm
SamIsSmiling GOLD, Rimbey, Alabama

Oh my, this was amazing. I'm bisexual, but my mom doesn't know, and she's christian. I sometimes casually bring it up and her reply always makes me cry. I really love this. :)

on Aug. 2 2010 at 12:32 am
BungalowBillPhotography, Juno, Alaska

egad

I love your style of writing first of all, and I agree with you compltely. Although I already believed that being gay is okay, so persuasive wise I cant say it changed my views... but good job   

Bbb4313 GOLD said...
on Aug. 1 2010 at 6:20 pm
Bbb4313 GOLD, Gwinn, Michigan

Well, thank you. That means alot to me.

on Jul. 31 2010 at 8:17 pm
magic-esi PLATINUM, Hyde Park, New York

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."

Although I do believe in my religion, Judaism, I agree with just about everything in your article- including most of the religious stuff. Very well written. I have never been able to put all of that into words.