Gays and God | Teen Ink

Gays and God

July 26, 2010
By Bbb4313 GOLD, Gwinn, Michigan
Bbb4313 GOLD, Gwinn, Michigan
12 articles 1 photo 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Creative minds never get bored." Unknown


Gays. God. Two of the most widely discussed topics. My own personal opinion? Here it is.

Gays. Straights. Bisexuals. People of all sexualities, step right up! Think about your most loved one. You love them. You love how they walk, the way that they smile. For some unexplainable reason you love them. Now stop. Stop loving them. Did you succeed? NO. That is impossible. You cannot stop loving someone on command. This is how it is for gays. They LOVE each other. They CANNOT stop loving each other. I bet that they don't like being told that God hates them, that they are going to burn in hell. I bet if they could they would STOP loving them so that they could love someone of the opposite gender, so they could be normal. I mean, think about it. Why would someone WANT to be gay. You think that they WANT to be criticized, that they WANT to be made fun of? No. Think about it, having sex with someone of the opposite gender gives more pleasure. Being in love with someone of the opposite gender means you don't get any sidelong glances, with those hateful eyes staring at you in the face. So please, just leave gays alone. They are just loving who they love. They cannot stop. They can stop just as much as you can stop loving your most loved one.

God. Devil. Hell. They all bring you back to one opinion: religion. I personally disagree with all religions for the simple fact that all you have for "evidence" that your religion is right is the a few hundred pieces of paper. Now, lets think. Lets think about Christianity. I have not read the bible, so i am just going off of the knowledge that strong christian believers argued with me about. No, forget that. Lets think about God. God, the one that is forgiving and loves all. God, the creator, the father of life. God, the man who is LOVING and CARING. I say that a lot of the bible is bull$&^%. That if the Christian God exists than most of the bible is a test. A test to see who will say "You know what? There is nothing wrong with gays. You know what? Masturbation is perfectly okay. It is actually healthy." Those are the people who go to heaven. The people that say that they aren't going to believe what is being told to them because what they are being told is heartless, mean, stuff. That this caring God would force you to love who he wants you to love, that he will force you not to kill the man that slaughtered your family. This loving God would say "It's okay, Jimmy. You love his, so love him." or "Phil, that man killed your family. He got sentenced to 3 years in jail because there wasn't enough "evidence". But you were there. Revenge is a sin. Punishment is not." So i think that the Holy Bible was full of lies, as a test to see who deserved God's love. That is, if God exists. This is just my theory.

The author's comments:
Some Christian posted a few links that said that gays were wrong.