Why?

Why do most girls only express their emotions?

That's a question I've wondered my whole life. I've been reading some of these articles on this site. And I only came across one that a guy wrote. Thank god. I don't want to be the only one. That's kind of pathetic right? But anyway, most of the articles are written by girls? Why? I still have failed of finding the answer. Its a silly question, but hey, I'm curious.

I can write about my emotions, but I do not know what to write about. Again, sad and pathetic. I can't even write about my emotions. I'm 13 and dated a lot of girls, but I was never truly happy. But I'm young, and full of life. Love is a delicate thing and can be easily damaged.

So can anyone answer my two questions:

1. Why do most girls only express their emotions?
2. What can I write about that has to do with my emotions?

Why? Why? Why?

MUSICandA.J222 said...
girls express thier emotions more cuz theyre not really afraid to be a certaint way. its not theyre job to be tough and to deal with things alone..its just the girls mentality...anyway this is really good :)

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
LIttleMissStrange guys DO show emotions. However we show them far more subtly 

LittleMissStrange said...
It's not because we express our emotions that we're the dominant gender (population wise) on this site. It's the awful cliche gender line that was crossed centuries ago: guys can't show emotions. Period. Sure, they can be the brave hero, but they can't cry at a beautiful poem. Because society made it that way. Maybe if you could show more guys how to express, then everything would be a lot less ocnfusing.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
With all due respect I disagree

Bulletproofkid replied...
Hmmmm. That makes me want to think even more.

Do you think that guys don't have emotions? Or that we don't express them? Im a guy and I say that we do. We don't do it in front of girls usually because...well Im not sure 

Bree M. replied...
Because usually guys want to seem strong and protective of their girl.

actually thats not always true. We dont show it because many girls, not all, but many tend to mock us. The stereo type for us is to be all strong and tough when realistically not all of us are. We just are very very good actors=)

Bree M. replied...

Meh. Some girls are better.

Ever heard the line,"I'm fine?"

:)

Aug. 23, 2010 at 9:51 am
Phh we can see right through that. Some of us are more intelligent then you give us credit for haha

BulletProofKid8942 said...
Please comment!