Dedication. | Teen Ink

Dedication.

By AbbyJune SILVER, Katy, Texas
AbbyJune SILVER, Katy, Texas

Life is whats happening while your busy makeing other plans-John Lennon

You Wake up in the morning feeling so refreshed, you get up stretch, turn on your straighter, then you do your hair, then you get out your pink make up bag and put on the best make up you have and you put on that nice pretty pink lip-gloss the kind only used for special occasions, but why? Why are you making yourself so beautiful for rejection?
The Word “Crush” Is the perfect word for the boy you like, because you always end up getting crushed. Why do these boys set us up just to knock us down? Well it’s because us girls let them. Not all boys are lying but most of them want one thing and one thing only, the satisfaction of a poor innocent girl crying over him. After were done crying we constantly think what could we have done to prevent this from happening? What, why, and how could this have happened. But don’t be so hard on yourself, there is no way we can crawl into their little minds and find out why they did this, or what possessed them to do this, all we can do is be more careful. Or just read the signs.
Well Some of the signs are :
1: If he really doesn’t spend any time with you, and always has excuses as to why he didn’t.
2: He doesn’t care about anything your interested in.
3: He has a bad reputation and he doesn’t like talking to you when other girls are around.
4: He always makes other plans on you.
5: He never looks into your eyes.
These are 5 easy signs to know whether his dedication to you is real or fake.

on Jun. 14 2010 at 5:57 pm
pageturner PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

It's okay to daydream.. just as long as you get to do some of those daydreams.

right on. ur totally right. This kinda reminds me of that book He;s just not that into you. nice writing