Not saying anything

Have you ever fallen in love with someone so amazingly perfect, but never tell them, then have your heart crushed when you find out that they are with someone else?
If there was one thing I could change about myself, it could quite possibly be this. It has happened numerous times, and every time I wonder why I let this happen to myself. Some people would wonder why I never say anything. I don’t know. It’s just one of those things I can’t figure out. I do know that someday this has got to stop. Putting my heart on the line and not telling the person that I am in love with them just leads to more heartache than if I actually told them and things ended badly.
Maybe I do it because I think that they would be happier without me. If I just never say anything, they can just go on with their lives, without me. If they liked me back or not I’ll never know, but I can continue to love who they are, without them knowing, and sometimes, that is enough.

xovanillatwilightxo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is like the story of my life haha. I know exactly how you feel. Check out my work if you want  =]

musiclover123 said...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:51 am
Wow. So true.

okinawagirl replied...
Thank you so much!

musiclover123 replied...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 6:27 am
its just so...REAL and TRUE nd i never tell them either...well it was just one person...it hurts doesnt it...? </3 =( check my stuff out anyway...you might like it =)

irrara12 said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 8:11 am
I totally understand how you feel. This happened to me too.