love, is it possible in our age?... (here's my reply to all adults out there)

Honestly,I'm not sure if it is or if it isn't .

As a teenager I'm not sure yet what love really is. For most of us teens, love is a somewhat crazy, chaotic, yet tremendously beautiful thing. But adults seem to have a different view of it. I think that they think of love as a constant pull. A stable feeling, kinda like gravity... Which for me, is actuallly pretty boring. I like the "teen version" of love more. HA HA HA!
I know that adults say that we're too young to uderstand what love really is...
I think that that's CRAZY!
We are most definitely NOT too young to understand. We might not know much, but I think we know enough.

You might be confused now...

What I'm trying to say is. I'm not sure if teenagers can experience love but I'm sure that they can understand it...
We may be a bit crazy sometimes but we are still capable of understanding complicated things. (AND LOVE IS COMPLICATED,PLEASE DON'T ARGUE.... )SO PLEASE ADULTS. Don't tell us that we're too young to understand. You were once teenagers too. You wouldn't understand love if not for your experiences when you were teenagers!

onceuponadream0619This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree! Especially the last line. It's also a well written article. Keep it up! . . . Filipino Teenagers Rock! . . . Take Care always! Keep on smiling! Enjoy!