Friends | Teen Ink

Friends

When your younger and you watch movies you see all these girls with so many friends. when your older you come to realize that all those people were never their friends, just their tissues. they used them when they needed it and then threw them away. so many people do this and it is yet another part of life. people come and go, but the one person you expect to stay is a friend. but they alsways leave without notice, like one moment there here and the next their magically gone. i had learned this the hard way and it feels like emptiness inside but you learn to deal with it and move on.....

lizard;) said...
sooo true. after the first time that thats hapnd to me i dnt really trust any1 but myself.

on Jun. 1 2010 at 6:48 am
BeYOUtiful_13 BRONZE, Tinley Park, Illinois

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
~Marilyn Monroe

you are right,really. and they try to get your friends and then make them your own. That stinks when it happens. Thats why I try to have not a lot of people as my friends, so if that does happen... then they can't take to much outta me.