True Love?

The ever so cliche terms used over and over again have come to my mind now because the common things have now seem to be impossible to find. “My love.” “My true love.” “My perfect match.” Sounds like a Disney princess book to me. But these terms had to come from somewhere right? They couldn’t just pop out of now where.

Once upon a time long long ago, there was this thing called true love. People now a days make excuses all the time. It is not just that you can’t find that one person for you, it’s that you’re not looking realistically.

The world, for the most part, has become superficial and materialistic. Everyone has to have everything perfect, including their significant other. People like that are not gonna be able to find the one out there that was made for them. Love in some cases is not what it was when these now adults, were kids. Love is about feelings and mushy love poems and about how they make you feel. Not how they look.

So the next time you think about the one who’s out there for you, think of someone you want mentally, not physically because in the end you won’t find them. True love is real, everyone has one. In the end we come to see that love is not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing the imperfect person perfectly.