SICK AND TIRED

Im really getting sick and tired of this boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Its like no matter where i go somebody has to have a boyfriend to supply their needs. Its not that i cant get a boyfriend its just that I dont really have the time to worry about them. They'll ask me something like "have you ever had a boyfriend", and yes the answer is NO. Then they'll be like are you gay, answer is no again. Its just that i have alot of troubles on my hand to worry about who and which is liking me. Im getting sick and tired of these same questions, im done with all of this, but i wont fall into this peer pressure and nothing is going to make me. So to all these boy crazy girls theres one thing ill have to say... GET OVER IT.

luvtaylor16 said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 11:29 am:
hey i COMPLETELY dissagree w/ u bcuz it is a wonderful fealing 2 hav a bf, it is a wonderful fealing!!!!!!!!!! <3 tim <3

CrystalDEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 3:48 pm:
Yeah, i feel the same way and it makes me angry because sometimes it gets to me not having someone but, im just fine on my own.

Thinker said...
May 18, 2010 at 12:19 pm:
People in general are just hard to deal with, to be in a special relationship with one person just makes life more complex. Between school, home, hobbies, after school activities and such... worrying about any one else would be a pain, and really hard. Have to agree.

Kat2292 replied...
May 18, 2010 at 5:15 pm :
I really agree with this! It wasn't until last summer that I began dating my first boyfriend ever, and I'll be a senior soon.  It's really hard, but you need to find a balance to be able to keep up with school and be with that special someone. Sadly, most people don't find that balance and go "boy-crazy." Keep the strong opinion, ane remember that there are people out there saying the same thing! :)

nikka12345678999 replied...
May 20, 2010 at 3:51 pm :
thanks for your feed back

SarahBelle535 said...
May 16, 2010 at 8:25 am:
Strong voice. Keep it up.

nikka12345678999 replied...
May 20, 2010 at 4:43 pm :
thanks for your opinion

lovemeorleaveme said...
May 16, 2010 at 5:59 am:

hey...i completely agree with you...i am so happy there are still people like me out there....keep writing...