Gay or Lesbian

By , frederic, WI
It is a "touchy" subject but it shouldn't be. People have their rights but in the bible it says that a man and a woman should be together. There are people who know they're gay or lez and there are those in between like bi or questioning people. But I wonder if god really knows what is happening on earth, with all the people out there. Will they all go to hell? Or is Jesus just trying to test us. Seeing if we do what we know is right. It is a tough subject to explain but it shouldn't be touchy. People should be able to come out without fear and tell the whole world that they're what they are, but instead we have to live in fear of what people think and what god says. But what if there were no god, and no one to judge you? Would you come out of the closet?

mystery said...
lesbians aren't that bad and so are gays,,,yes they are suffering from identity crisis but we have no right to judge them. no one will go to hell because of identity confusion. the ones who can't forgive are the ones going to hell. let us not judge gays and lesbians. maybe others is not in favor but only God knows and the one who can judge us.

iKilledBilllyBob said...

so, if you don't think its right for gays to be, than why did you write this article, if I may ask.

Just curious...