The Way You Make Me Feel.

When I hear his voice why do i get this feeling in my stomach? People say we are only 15 how is it love. Sometimes i dont think people understand what I truly feel.

Other boys have come and gone, but this one has stayed. Seen me at my worst. Respected me and my body 100%. Met my whole family. The love is what confuses me.
The way you make me feel baby you make my heart skip a beat. You make it race as if it was on cocaine. You make me smile laugh cry mixed emotions. Then I wonder what would our relationship be like if we didnt share those arguments?
I know we are young but we have something called young love and these adults probably felt it at our age also! I love you baby!

Stonemich92 said...
Im 17 and have been with my beau for 2 years ad 5 months. I was 15 when we started dating too. And I do completely plan to marry this boy.

alaskan_girl said...
That is exactly how i feel with my boyfriend but some adults just dont understand how i feel....they say i am too young to love! but i dont think so! me and my boyfriend totally love eachother! good luck on ur love!