Define Love.

Okay, So I have tried so many ways to understand what love really means, I mean its just word but some how its a powerful word, and im not sure what really means. How do you know your in love? what if you never find it? what if love is lie? these are questions im not sure how to answer, i mean love is so confuseing, do you know what i mean? okay so you remember when you were young lets say about seven you always ran away from the boys because you were scaryed of grems and such? but now that your fourteen your chaseing after them hoping to fall in love and then you find a boy that you thinnk is the one but only to find that your heart was ripped out of you, i mean why do we do that to are selfs? whats the use? we are only going to get are hearts ripped out but we still try to find love, im not sure what love really means to you, heck im not even sure what it means to me, but i do know when you think you have found it do ever doubt it for second.

Naomi said...
I like this article, to me love means finding somone that you can be yourself with. yes it make take a while to be with "the one" and we all get hurt. but in the end everything turns out to be okay (:

amazing kyster said...
i am chasing a boy and when he tells me stuff i dont want to hear and it makes me feel bad i just want to cry...i think i am in love with the guy i am chasing.. this guy that i love i want to be with him! he is the best and i could of not asked for anyone else! i am happy with the person i have found! u should all belive in real love!

destinedhearts said...
love is something everyone needs to at least have. it doesnt havent to be just bf and gf but someone who cares as well. just know that God loves you though :) he created you and i. but Love is to be experienced. if youve been heart broken once, try it again. it wont be the end of the world unless you want it to.

sarahjanesinginrain said...
Apr. 17, 2010 at 10:24 am:
This, I think, perfectly captures how confused most teenagers are about love. great job!