Are Teenage RelationShips Really Worth It ?

Are teenage relation ships really worth it ? Have you ever seen a relationship go down the drain because of stupid mistakes ? In middle school there is stuff like this everyday girl get mad at boyfriends for flirting but there Flirting more( very childish) I have seen people for give people who cheat on them 24/7 a TOO many chances ! Teenagers get so worked up over breakups and I find it kinda funny !! Its not like they were going to marry the person !! I could see getting upset if you were engaged !!! But no if your in middle school !! So hears a little advise unless you plan to marry the person who broke up with you don’t get so upset about it !! As they say You have plenty of time before Your married !!

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 6, 2011 at 8:39 pm:
if you're going to marry someone else, why would you be dating that one person?  you're likely to give your heart away.  i'm not trying to be pushy or anything, but I personally, will never date.