True Love

True Love is so much more than feelings. True Love is so much more than thought or imaginations. True Love is waiting. True Love is being faithful. True Love is never, ever ending. True Love always protects, always hopes, always perservers. True Love is there in times of trouble and need. True Love is there in sickness and in health. True Love is kind. True Love is sacrifice. True Love is all you need. True Love is found in ONE. True Love is Jesus. What do you believe true love is?

mudpuppy said...
I think waiting is important too.

Lily1 replied...
Your very smart! ;)

mudpuppy replied...
Thank you! You are too! :)

Lily1 replied...
haha, thanks! I have never had a boyfriend...It's crazy to the world, but It is truly a treasure... :)

mudpuppy replied...
That's very insightful! And there's nothing with waiting! It truly is a treasure! :)

Lily1 replied...
yes...! I believe that it's a gift and it's only reserved for 1! I know that when the right one comes along, the timing will be right and I will know that I know that I know that He is the one for me! :)

mudpuppy replied...
Love is gift, a very special gift.

Lily1 replied...
YUP!!! :) Thanks! Totally agree! 100%

Annie Love said...
I think that love is undefined. There is no one true real definition. Because in all reality love is different for everyone. Its like a falling snowflake. It looks the same far away but when you really get close you can see that it is different in every way imaginable!

Lily1 replied...
Well, thank you for posting! Love is so much more than outward beauty, true love is in the inward parts as well. As you grow to be more beautiful on the inside-you will become more beautiful on the outside. Your heart is the wellspring of life! Guard your heart with diligence-protect it! True love waits!