Can you love with your heart? | Teen Ink

Can you love with your heart?

By alyssamariexo BRONZE, Verona, New Jersey
alyssamariexo BRONZE, Verona, New Jersey

Never forget yesterday, But always live for today... Cause you never know what tomorrow can bring, Or what it can take away...

Someone once asked me if I thought it was possible to love with your heart, the person next to me said no, but I said yes. When asked why I explained.

You can love with your heart physically just as well emotionally, when that special person comes around your heart beats fast and butterflies start to fly inside your stomach. You get the good kind of nervous and can't help but smile. Even the littlest touch makes your heart pound and makes you want more, you feel a sensation throughout your body you have never felt before. Most of all when your in love, you don't think you just do. Not using your brain, but using your body.

I was inspired to do this peice by the people who are bitter about love and don't believe it truly is a great thing. I was once one of those people and though I have not been in love myself, I look at the people around me and know that everyone will have the one person, they may not be the person they marry, but they are the person that can change someone forever. This is for the people who think that they will never experience love.