The Truth

The truth is that everyone is like me. Everyone thinks of the things I think about like and the experience of it. I am a virgen but i wish i wasnt. Im only 13 so i could amagine what older kids think. i masterbate because it keeps me from the real thing if you look at me you wont thing i was that kind of girl you look at me you see a shy girl in the corner that looks like shes normal.am i normal? The truth is is that other kids in school are like me theyer real pervs but theyer too ashamed to say they just like me. The truth is that most of you in here (no affence)seem like nerds that have nothing better to do like Dakota this kid in my houners class thatll probubly cry if he reads this. The truth is that im only here because i wanted to tell someone the truth about me and how i am. The truth is im bisexual but id rather have sex with a guy. The truth is that no one will exept me for me thats why im not mysef around people. The truth is that im in obsessed with Fransisco but he wont love me back. The truth is that no one besides the people who read this know how F***ed up my life is they dont know really know ME.

crazygurlcalifornia said...
omg so deep

lizard;) said...
hey that was like really deep. i liked it. -u know who i am.

poohbear2010 said...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 10:25 am
well at least u keepin it 100

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Finally, someone who tells the truth. I loved the honesty of this article. It needs a little grammar and spelling work, but it is much better than many dumb romance lies I've read before.

Sum4u♫ said...
You'd be amazed how many people can truthfully say know one really knows them. I feel your suffering whatever it is. But you should look carefully into the personalities of people you know--find a real friend; open up your personality. Find love. Even if for now they're just a buddy. I promise you'll be happier. Just try.

Liz L. replied...
May 1, 2010 at 8:33 am
i dought ill ever find love and im ok wiyh it

Liz L. said...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:21 am
uhhhhhmmmm wow i liked it