What is love? Will your dream guy find you?

Well... that's hard to say... There are 6.8 billion people in the world.... people cheat on each other... I think that there is more than one person out there for everyone... I can be describing millions o' guys... so my dream boy can be living in 200 years or something... because a baby is born every 7 secs... they all have different personalities... maybe one of them is my dream boy.. you never know... and I don't believe in marriage... so many people cheat on each other in modern society and what's the point in wasting money to show every1 that your in love with your partner when you only have to prove it to yourself n your partner?

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree, there's more than one special person out there for all of us, and you don't necessarily have to marry if you're sure of your commitment to your partner.

kkizzee05 said...
I think love is a special connection. it doesnt have to last forever, but a feeling of pure bliss when your with that special guy. If he is good to you and truley feel for him why not call it love. People go through so much that i think some people cheat on thers because its all they know. esecially when we are young we want to try things, not spen our whole time on one particular thing. but hen agian some girls get so involved with a guy that they spend 100% of their time with them.

imnotjaye said...
remember guys... if you dont agree with me its fine but its an opinion... I'm being really open with and I dont want mean comments on the comment bar :D

pooja said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:18 am
I think love is a big word.. you cant start to love a person you bearly know. i mean today's dating system defines you meet, start to date, pda's and claim you are in love with the person and after some time when you actual discover how opposite you guys are and its so difficult to get long and put up with each other,there's the final decision call break up...
Its a part and parcel of life because liking someone does not always means you will start loving the person. Love a... (more »)

Hisa-Ai said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 6:40 am
Personally, I believe in true love. I believe that there's someone out there for everyone and that if you're meant to be with someone, you'll wind up with them. I believe that there's one and only one person out there for everyone. I believe that if the guy really loves you, he won't cheat on you, and if he does, he'll find a way to earn your trust back and never do it again. I believe in soul mates and marriages and being swept off your feet. I believe in all of th... (more »)