Love, love,Love?

By , dededo, Guam
When someone says they love you,
do you think they really mean it? Its just another four letter word, theres tons of other four letter words, like l-i-e-s, or n-o-o-o.(lol) But, Im so freaking irritated how some of us overuse the word "LOVE". "Oh i Love HIM!". Oh really now? How long have you guys been dating? "A week!" Wowww. My mouth is open, please. Some close it for me. Don't say You love someone unless for sure, you DO love them unconditionally. Like your parents,siblings,family basically. And Music, or any other things that have interested you for the longest time.
Anyways,
whenever my boyfriend says he loves me, I don't know if i could believe him. I mean we only been together for 5 months now. I know, its not alot. But, i don't know. I think i need some help here. Maybe.

Sabby said...
Love is something that can be known without being said; in actions, in looks, in smiles, and in anything. Sometimes you just know it's there and nothing can change that. It doesn't matter if you've been together 5 months or 5 days. Sometimes you just know. I don't feel that there is any set time when it's the right time to say "I love you." It depends on the person, the relationship, and the circumstances. I just know that when my boyfriend says it, I believe i... (more »)

Devilette said...
I can't tell you if he actually means it, but usually a boy's background says everything. Is he one that takes love lightly? But I can say that if you love him, if you search inside you, don't be afraid to. You know the old saying: Love like you've never been hurt. You miss out on something great if you're too afraid.